£13.50 to £17.00 Per hour (Umbrella)
Qualified Patient Transport / Ambulance Drivers have been requested by one of our respectable private clients in York.
Our client is a private ambulance provider and they have numerous shifts available: day and night. This role is suitable for those with previous Patient Transport experience who have a fantastic bedside manner and technical knowledge of the role.
The role will require you to do the following:
* Transporting patients to and from hospital appointments (will include covid Patients)
* Moving and lifting patients
* Being friendly and engaging with patients who may be nervous about appointments, or live an isolated life
* Keeping accurate record of journey times
* Follow Covid protocols and PPE regulations at all times
* Cleaning down the vehicle and equipment after every patient transfer
It is essential you have:
* FREC 3 / First Aid at work certificate
* Category B1 and or C1 Driving Licence
* Clean Driving Licence (Maximum 3 Points)
* Moving and handling certificate
* Medical gasses training such as oxygen therapy
* Able to meet stringent pre-employment checks including, satisfactory references, enhanced DBS checks
What we offer as a company:
* Excellent hourly rate of pay on a weekly basis.
* An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
* Free yearly training.
* Excellent referral scheme.
* Easily accessible online rotas to suit your availability.
Medicnow is an NHSi framework Agency who provide highly-qualified and flexible Ambulance Staff to the NHS, Ministry of Defence (MOD) UK and foreign deployments and the wider private sector including primary and secondary healthcare