Group Transport Manager
Wholesale, Fresh Food Specialists
Dual Sites, Nottingham & Bristol
If you are looking for a role with real autonomy and the opportunity to set the agenda on what good looks like, then this might be the perfect next role for you!
The Group Transport Manager role at this leading European fresh food supplier would see you working at both the Bristol & Nottingham sites, so you’ll be expected to travel to both.
This is a brand-new role to the business, the new Group Transport Manager will be expected to look at current processes, its efficiency and streamline. Your duties will include.
* Legal compliance on all transport operations as “O” Licence and CPC holder
* Manage the teams across both sites, be the point of contact your drivers (circa 20) and office staff.
* Maintain accurate fleet records, fleet compliance, tachograph reporting and ensure vehicle maintenance and safety.
* Work collaboratively with the GM and Warehouse Manager on improvement projects.
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered as the new Group Transport Manager you will need.
* An “O” Licence and CPC holder
* Solid experience in driving & motivating transport operations
* Experience with Continuous Improvement
* Full understanding of driving legislations inc tachograph policies, driving hours and the road Traffic Act
* FULL UK driving licence
**Please note - This role doesn't not offer sponsorship or accept candidates on a PSW. **
If successful, this role has outstanding career development opportunities, they are looking for an individual who wants to develop with them. The Salary is max £40K + Car or Car Allowance and an industry leading benefits package