Job Title - Engineering Team Leader
Rate - £56,000
Shift - 4 on 4 off (Days & Nights)
Synergi are recruiting for an Engineering Team Leader to join an established and leading manufacturer in their sector. This is the chance for a Engineering Team Leader to join a business who are dominating the food market and supply most of the leading supermarkets with their products. This leading food manufacturing company is home to a leading top ten UK grocery brand. With over 19 sites across the UK and Ireland hiring over 4,500 people, there is great potential for long term work, training, and development.
Responsibilities of a Engineering Team Leader:
* Lead the Shift Engineers to deliver the expected service and value to our customers through timely response and effective communication.
* Ensuring Engineering standards are maintained, compliant with all legal requirements and factory standards and procedures (GMP, HSE and Process, etc.) are adhered to.
* Liaise with department streams through meetings, understanding issues and setting plans to resolve.
* Drive PPM's completion to standard as per schedule.
* Ensure all reports are carried out in a timely and professional way.
* Ensuring all stores and workshops are audit ready.
* Lead Continuous Improvement projects and track such projects in terms of delivery, timelines, and cost.
* Support team with root cause identification and solutions designed to prevent repeat failures using lean tools and techniques.
* Enable teams to hit departmental KPI targets.
Skills Required for an Engineering Team Leader
- FMCG experience essential
- Fault Finding using PLC's (Siemens & Allen Bradley)
- Food or Packaging Advantageous
Please apply by ASAP if you would like to be considered for the position.
What you need to do now
If you are a Engineering Team Leader and are interested in Engineering Team Leader roles, please apply through this advert.
Please apply below or Contact Emmanuel on 01923 227 543 alternatively you can send your CV
Engineering Team Leader, FMCG, Manufacturing, Food, Packaging, Distribution