Are you experienced in diagnosing faults on electric motors and windings and looking to develop your management career in a market-leading automotive aftermarket remanufacturing leader?
Do you want to be part of the management team where the company places the staff at the heart of the business?
We have an opportunity to work as an Assistant Manager for a family-owned market-leading remanufacturer with an international footprint.
The company offers a competitive salary of £35K - £40K, 25 days holidays, enhanced employer pension contributions, Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm (1 hour lunch), life cover.
Ideally, you will have knowledge of controlled pyrolysis ovens, VPI systems, dynamic balancing, and surge/high voltage tests. However, you must have experience in repairing electric motors and/or generators.
* Assist with the day-to-day operation of the Rewind/Brise site, ensuring that the product is produced efficiently, effectively, and of consistently high quality.
* Assist with the effective and efficient stock management of the branch products.
* Assist with the generation of production plans in support of business stock targets and then ensure that the production function meets the requirements in terms of Quality, Cost and Delivery
* Assist with developing and implementing business processes and standards relating to Production, Quality, Engineering, Environmental, Health & Safety, Training and other relevant areas of the company activities.
* Strong organisational skills, diligence, and the ability to multi-task when dealing with staff matters.
* Proven experience to work as part of a team.
* Engineering / Quality / Process Engineering background would be advantageous but not essential.
If you want to be an essential part of the management team and are looking to join a progressive and innovative automotive company, please apply or contact Stewart Lupton, JSL Solutions - Automotive Aftermarket Recruitment, for further details.
JSL - Recruitment...The right way.
* Automotive Aftermarket Recruitment
* Sales and Marketing Recruitment
* Senior Appointments and Executive Search