Volantes Technical Recruitment are seeking a Deputy Compliance Manager for a leading corporate jet client in the south of England. This role will offer fantastic career progression as well as a comptetive salary and benefits.
Deputy Compliance Manager to work in partnership with the existing team to support and ensure the standards of Regulatory Compliance are managed and maintained, primarily in the area of aircraft Base Maintenance (Part 145), Workshops and Training (Part 147) operations.
This is an exciting and varied new position within the structure, with a great deal of responsibility but also endless opportunity for impact within our processes. The role will primarily overseeing the Compliance System, providing support to the Compliance Manager on continuation training needs, assisting in investigations, maintaining of company approvals, and to assist as a point of contact for staff enquiries, such as licence applications and general questions.
The successful individual will have a flexible approach, being based onsite at our Bournemouth site on a full-time basis, however there may be requirements to travel to our other UK site’s such as Farnborough and Scotland, as well as visits to sub-contractors. The role may also include limited travel abroad for purpose of auditing our overseas facilities.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
* Extensive experience within Compliance / Compliance Assurance, preferably in an aerospace organisation engaged in aircraft or component maintenance and repair / modification
* Completed a recognised auditor’s course
* Conversant with current aerospace regulations, including Part 145 and 147
* Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge and understanding of the applicable regulation to a standard acceptable to the UK CAA and other authorities
* Possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to compile written reports to a high standard
* Flexible individual with the ability to adapt to the needs of the organisation