Are you looking for a career in the Transport industry?
Do you want to work for a company that provides training and opportunity for progression?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Proactive Personnel Ltd are currently recruiting for a Transport Debriefer to work for one of the UK's leading and most innovative Third Party Logistics providers.
Working from their ambient site in Irlam, Greater Manchester, your duties will include:
* Greeting drivers on arrival
* Downloading Digital Tachograph cards and ensuring WTD is being adhered to
* Despatching drivers on time using Roadrunner/Empirica with vehicle packs and paperwork
* Debriefing drivers at the end of shift and ensuring all information is accurately recorded – defects/breaks etc
* Scanning delivery notes onto the system
* Taking calls from drivers who may need to report delays or need assistance
* Filing delivery notes and searching for outstanding documents for payment purposes
What you will need:
* Good computer skills, including using Microsoft Excel and Word.
* Excellent people skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Great attention to detail
* Desire to learn
You will be paid £23,507 per annum. Also will get £2000 Night Allowance
Monday to Thursday 20:00 – 06:00
The first two week you will be required to work on days for training
* 20 days holiday
* Free onsite parking
* Training provided
* Great opportunity for progression
* On site canteen
Applications are being considered immediately. Do not hesitate to apply