Join our team! Are you ambitious, self-motivated and driven by business success?
We are expanding our team and have an opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join our Dawsongroup truck and trailer business, based from our Avonmouth site.
Here is a flavour of what you’ll be doing:
* Identify and secure both short and long-term rental for the companys truck and trailer fleet
* Face to face meetings with potential customers who do not yet use Dawsongroup
* Maintain a high level of truck and trailer utilisation
* Achieve sales revenue targets as set
What we hope you can bring to our business:
* Outgoing personality and thrive in a high-energy/fast-paced environment
* Be commercially aware with the ability to spot sales opportunities
* Highly organised and can easily adapt to change
* Ability to think on your feet in a conversation- ask and answer questions with ease
* A "never stop learning" mentality and can apply it daily
* Have excellent planning and organising skills, with the ability to manage your own time
* Possess effective communication, influencing and negotiating skills
* Proven track record in sales and business development
* All candidates will need to demonstrate that they have the Right to Work in the UK.
* A clean driving license is also highly desirable.
In return you can expect:
* 24 days holiday + 8 BH
* Free parking at every depot
* Allocation of a turkey at Christmas
* In house well-being service
* Employer supported volunteering days
* Life Assurance x2 Annual salary
* Cycle to work scheme
* Contractual discretionary sick pay
* Family-friendly & work-life balance policies
* Company pension scheme
* Internal promotion pathways
* Dress down Fridays
* Birthday holiday
* Refer a friend scheme
* Annual recognition incentive bonus payments (subject to role & business)
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package.