Engineering Manager Up to £85,000 + benefits - Cambridge
HP4 Recruitment is pleased to represent an award-winning commercial fit-out and refurbishment contractor in their search for an Engineering Manager to contribute to their flagship project in Cambridge.
Our client is committed to infusing an expert touch into each project, all the while upholding unparalleled levels of customer service and client satisfaction.
The initial project involves a shell & core new build, featuring a substation and new plant throughout.
* Must possess experience in managing similar projects
* Experience in new builds and fit-outs - lab experience would be advantageous but not obligatory
* Capable of establishing strong working relationships and leading a team
* Proficient in IT and communication skills
* Able to thrive in a high-pressure environment and meet tight deadlines
To Apply: Please forward your CV to or contact Charlie at HP4 Recruitment