This established construction design practice has been a strategic partner in regeneration and economic growth in the East Midlands for several years and is currently growing its team and presence in the region. They are recruiting an experienced Civil/ Structural Engineering Manager to support the next phase of their expansion, delivering multi-disciplinary property design, consultancy, masterplanning, regeneration, project/programme management, and planned services.
Structural Services Manager
As a Structural Services Manager in our Design Team, you will be crucial in leading, developing, and promoting a high-quality structural and civil engineering design.
* Leading in structural and civil engineering design, managing external consultants, and ensuring coordinated integration of design information.
* Managing a team, and ensuring effective collaboration for the successful delivery of projects.
* Providing specialist advice to stakeholders, conducting property inspection visits, and reviewing compliance of assets.
* Implementing a robust approach to quality management systems and contributing to the development of office and practice standards.
* Attending client meetings, interpreting key needs, and translating them into formal design scopes.
* Compiling technical reports and essential documentation for bids and expressions of interest.
Seeking individuals with a passion for driving change and making a difference:
* Degree qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering, ideally with professional membership of IStructE or ICE
* Knowledge of BIM & emerging technologies and processes.
* Well-developed interpersonal and collaboration skills, along with excellent customer service.
* Knowledge of current building regulations, planning control processes, and technical expertise in structural and civil engineering designs.
* Proficiency in spatial coordination, technical design, NBS specification writing, and meticulous attention to detail.
* Basic understanding of sustainability in the workplace, committed to supporting carbon reduction strategies.
Join us in shaping the future of architectural design and contributing to meaningful change. Be part of a team that values accountability, reliability, and collaboration. Apply now and let your expertise make a lasting impact! Salary will be considered on a case-by-case basis to incentivise a move financially; package includes a generous pension, holiday allowance, health & life insurance, and flexible working