Our client, a design and manufacturing focused technology business, seek to appoint an R&D Project Manager to lead the design and manufacturing of several Innovtae UK funded R&D projects for multiple customers. They are looking for the appointed R&D Project Manager to manage the design and subsequent manufacturing of their technology products. It is important the appointed Project Manager has experience of managing Innovate UK or other grant funded R&D projects.
This is an opportunity to join a market leading business who operate on prestigious and lucrative projects in both the Public and Private sectors. As Project Manager you will get the opportunity to manage large projects from inception through to completion. You will have a varied role working alongside end user clients, a matrix managed engineering function and manufacturing staff. As the successfully appointed Project Manager you will receive a good basic salary and benefits package and work on large scale projects of key importance to the business from day one.
Project Manager - Skills and Abilities - R&D, Design, Engineering, Manufacturing, Electronics, Mechanical, Innovate UK, Grant funding
* Have a proven track record on multi-discipline R&D projects
* Have demonstrable experience with a technology based product (electronics experience beneficial)
* Have at least 3 years working in a projects role for a reputable technology based design / manufacturing business
* Have strong communication skills and be able to influence and manage relationships at all levels
* Have previous experience of Innovate UK or grant funded projects
Project Manager, R&D, Design, Engineering, Manufacturing, Electronics, Mechanical, Innovate UK, Grant funding
If this role could appeal, please do apply now