Transport Manager, there isn't many more important positions in the Logistics company than this one. The company is going through a huge growth period and with this, the right person for this role may need to be able to wear a few different hats. You'll also need to be able to pull together as a team as the company builds out the structure. That being said, we are pitching this position as an opportunity to leap frog to a more senior position as you grow with the business.
- Oversee the planning and execution of transportation activities, including route optimisation, scheduling, and fleet management.
- Collaborate with internal teams to coordinate shipments, meet delivery deadlines, and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and analyse transportation costs, identifying opportunities for cost savings and process improvements.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and safety standards, prioritising the well-being of our team and the public.
- Lead and mentor a team of drivers and logistics personnel, fostering a positive and productive work environment.
- Looking after a fleet of vehicles
- Assessing and coaching drivers
If you are the Transport Whiz with a passion for problem solving and think you could thrive in a fast paced growing business, please - we'd love to hear from you