Our client are a globally recognized UK Express and International Parcel / E-Commerce provider. Due to their continued expansion, they are looking for an experienced YORKSHIRE based Business Development Manager ideally close to LEEDS, to join their UK Express Next Day and International B2B and B2C Small to medium parcel / packet team.
The candidate can be based anywhere in the YORKSHIRE area with an office based in LEEDS.
They are looking to continue to grow their International and UK Express division offering the main UK and International Carriers. A focus will be on UK and Internationaln B2B and B2C Express and E-Commerce services supplied by those carriers.
The right candidate will demonstrate previous logistical selling experience with a proven track record of reaching set revenue goals and targets. They will be tasked with generating new business through their own lead generation and utilising our clients CRM platform.
Responsibilities will include.
- Tasked with generating new business leads in UK Express and International courier and e-commerce market
- Reach Sales goals on a weekly/monthly basis
The ideal candidate would have.
- 2 years Sales experience in the International and/or Express parcel industry.
- Self-motivated and possessing excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Strong new business background and account management background
- Proven sales success in a the same/similar field
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills
- Team player with ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literacy
- Live in the YORKSHIRE area including LEEDS, SHEFFIELD, BRADFORD, WAKEFIELD, BARNSLEY, ROTHERHAM, YORK, HALIFAX, DONCASTER, HUDDERSFIELD
Our client work in conjunction with all the major couriers with the ability to offer more competitive rates due to their buying power and spend. Their customers receive the couriers' branded network and services, whilst we focus on the better pricing and personal service.
With offices in China, USA, Netherlands & 5 in the UK (Head Office), they pride themselves on attention to detail, customer relations to ensure international express consignments are handled swiftly around the globe. Regardless of size and weight of shipment, our client have the solutions for any company conscious of their freight costs.
As a fast-growing company, they take the time to carefully hand pick our sales and other staff members, looking for 'champions' and 'hungry' candidates. Given their wealth of services, we can offer companies a cost saving solution, whilst still receiving the carriers branded service and networks