PCB Layout Engineer
Rate is OPEN.
Hybrid Role: 2/3 Days Onsite
The PCB Layout team are responsible for providing a full PCB Design Layout Service to all Internal Programs. These span all technologies from simple boards to complex multilayer, rigid/flexi-rigid, surface mount, impedance matched, RF etc.
This role involves providing full PCB Design Layouts from Electronic, Mechanical and Environmental requirements.
The PCB Layout Designer will provide a design service, which includes Library management, Technical support, component placement, signal routing, peer reviews and creation of final documentation. Ensuring designs and hardware are in accordance with requirements and conform to MBDA design rules and processes. It requires close collaboration with all stakeholders (Internal and External) from conception through to delivery of Hardware against agreed timescales to meet Project deliverables.
• Knowledge and experience of the design processes and best practices for PCB layout.
• An understanding of IPC standards for high reliability products.
• Knowledge and experience of PCB fabrication processes and technologies (materials, stack-ups etc.)
• Strong communication skills to facilitate regular face to face and electronic communications with all relevant stakeholders.
• Preferably knowledge of Zuken CR5000 or CR8000