Assistant Centre Manager - Tyres
Protyre is looking for a dynamic and commercially focused Assistant Centre Manager to join our growing team. We are a fast-growing national automotive company offering superb training and development opportunities. You will be responsible for assisting with the delivery of company business objectives through effective management and co-ordination of the Centre, whilst ensuring a high level of customer service, centre standards and taking a leading role dealing with customers.
As Assistant Centre Manager you will have experience within a similar role as well as a strong understanding of car technology and the ability to achieve sales whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and quality of work. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential as is the ability and desire to coach and mentor the team.
Responsibilities will involve:
* Assisting the Centre Manager in the operation and daily running of the depot
* Playing a key part in the Centre targets including key performance indicators
* Overseeing the maintenance of stock values within the centre
* Offering and delivering excellent customer service
* Ensuring all work is carried out in line with Company Policies and Procedures
* Possess a full UK driving licence
The ideal candidate will have:
* Technical or Mechanical background
* Experience of managing multiple priorities
* Working knowledge of relevant Health & Safety requirements
* Experience of account management
* Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships across the business
* Commercial awareness to maximize business opportunities
* Be able to maintain a high level of integrity with a professional image and a can-do approach
Our benefits include: Finder’s fee, Life Insurance, Pension, a great variety of Retail vouchers, Staff Rates, Eye Care Vouchers, Buy/Sell Holiday option, Flu Jab, Employee Assistant Program, Long Service Recognition, Enhance Maternity and Paternity payments, Cycle to Work, Charity Match.
Protyre are the UK’s fastest growing supplier and fitter of tyres and automotive services, fitting over 1 million tyres every year through our fast fit centres. We offer a wide variety of careers from Administrative to Mechanical, Digital to Financial and many other exciting roles within the motor industry. Protyre is the retail branch of The Micheldever Group. Micheldever Tyre Services (MTS)