Position: Multiskilled Engineer at Reflex Flexible Packaging
Location: Ideally based around Kidderminster, covering sites in Telford and Worcester
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm with rotating weekend call-out cover.
Salary: £38,000-42,000 depending on experience
Benefits: Competitive rates of pay for the industry, 22 days paid holiday per year, increasing to 25 days after 4 years continuous service with additional statutory holidays paid, Group salary sacrifice pension scheme, Death in service benefit of 4 times annual salary after 1 years service, Opportunity to join Cycle to Work salary sacrifice scheme, Opportunity to join Employee Healthcare Cash Plan scheme, Access to an Employee Assistance Programme for all employees and their immediate family covering a wide range of issues, Access to other benefits such as discounted gift cards and memberships, Refer a friend scheme to be rewarded for a friend or family member joining Reflex, A quality branded uniform provided
Established in 2002, the Reflex Group is now the largest privately owned print and packaging company in the UK having grown to over 900 employees operating out of multiple sites globally. The company prides itself on quality, efficiency, ethics and low environmental impact whilst being innovative and dynamic. The company has an opportunity for a Multiskilled Engineer for Reflex Flexible Packaging to cover our Telford and Worcester sites.
1. Perform maintenance and repairs on machinery and equipment at Reflex Flexible Packaging sites.
2. Execute preventive maintenance tasks to ensure operational efficiency.
3. Troubleshoot and resolve issues to minimize downtime.
4. Collaborate with cross-functional teams for effective problem-solving.
5. Adhere to safety protocols and regulations.
City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Engineering, Bachelors Degree in Engineering either in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. HND/HNC. IOSH
A full Driving licence will be required to travel between sites.
1. Multiskilled engineering background, with experience in a manufacturing environment.
2. Proficiency in diagnosing and repairing mechanical and electrical systems.
3. Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
4. Effective communication skills for collaboration within the team.
5. Proactive attitude towards identifying and addressing potential issues.
1. Onsite presence required at Telford and Worcester sites.
2. Rotating weekend call-out cover as part of a team schedule.