Are you an experienced and successful Automotive Assistant Manager looking for a new challenge?
Discover an amazing opportunity with a main dealer!
Automotive Assistant Manager in Havant
Salary: Basic £32,136 plus bonus
Working Hours: 44 hours a week
Our client is seeking a fully trained Assistant Manager to join their already successful motor trade team working within a busy main dealer. You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines and have the ability to use your own initiative.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
* Use your technical skills to support the centre
* Use and develop your management skills with the team
* Deputy to the Centre Manager, you will help to guide the team to success
* Ensure your centre retains a firm focus on maximising profit and minimising loss
* Deliver excellence in everything that your and your team do, in terms of quality standards and results
* Combing your front of house customer facing skills with your technical skills and capability in the workshop
* Working closely with the Centre Manager to lead the team to deliver against and exceed sales margins and profit targets
The Ideal Assistant Manager:
* Experience of exceeding customer metrics targets through effective management
* Experience of delivering coaching/training in the moment to colleagues
* Management experience, including one to one coaching
* Some technical skills
* A track record of success in delivering against sales targets
* Experience of meeting compliance standards across Health and Safety and quality
* Excellent communication skills, verbally and in writing
* IT proficient, with experience of using Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel and ideally PowerPoint, with the aptitude to learn in-house systems
* Experience of labour force scheduling, with proven time management skills
* A current full valid driving licence
You must be able to produce high quality work in a busy motor trade environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company, then APPLY today!
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application date, please assume we will not be progressing your application.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Assistant Manager, Light Commercial Assistant Managers, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen