Job Title: Engineering Team Leader
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per year
Shift Pattern: 4 on, 4 off - Days and Nights
Are you a hands-on engineer with a passion for leading a team and ability to work well in an FMCG environment?
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading chilled food supplier who have contracts with major retailers, committed to delivering high-quality products. As part of their continued growth, we are seeking a capable and experienced Engineering Team Leader to join their team in Greater Manchester.
* Lead and supervise a small engineering team, ensuring great communication.
* Oversee the maintenance and repair of machinery to minimise downtime.
* Provide technical guidance and support to team members.
* Collaborate with other departments to ensure seamless operations.
* Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
* Apprenticeship in Engineering.
* Preferably NVQ Level 3 in Engineering.
* Proven experience in supervising or leading a team.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
* Great communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to take on and grow a new team, please send your cv to or call 01780 483 999 to chat further.