Job Role: Installation Engineer
Location: Southampton and surrounding areas
Salary: £29,000 - £31,000 per annum (negotiated on experience)
Hours: 40 hours over Monday - Friday
The installation of staff attack and nurse call systems primarily in Healthcare, Probation service, Prisons and Schools. The role involves the installation of our clients systems from planning, containment, cabling, 2nd fix and setting to work along with providing reactive and preventative cover to our existing customers. The environments worked in are often challenging due to the client base and engineers should be able to adapt to the environment and the needs of the site.
* To install bespoke security systems as instructed by company Project Co-ordinator
* To ensure that Installations are brought in on time and to required quality.
* To ensure installation folder is not deviated from except with authorisation from the head office.
* To carry out Preventative Maintenance visits on existing systems as instructed by the Service Department in conjunction with the project co-ordinator.
* To attend faults as instructed by the Service Department in conjunction with the project co-ordinator.
* To provide on call cover out of hours as required (not frequent)
* To ensure that your work/company uniform is worn at all times and any relevant safety equipment required for the task being undertaken is used.
* To ensure all paperwork & parts used during Installation, Preventative Maintenance and Faults are returned on a weekly basis.
* To ensure the Managing Director is kept informed of any issues/complaints raised by engineers or customers.
You will be expected to undertake a DBS and CRB check prior to commencing employment, due to the nature of the clients and sites the company works with