A new and exciting estimating opportunity is available due to continued growth with an established Civil Engineering main contractor.
The estimating role would suit those who are looking to progress their career within the estimating discipline whilst operating within a supportive environment, or those who are looking to transition into estimating perhaps from an operational role where they have had exposure to pricing and would like to focus in on this area.
The position would be based from their Leeds offices and work across a range of civil engineering sectors, including infrastructure, bridge and structural refurb and general civils projects – small to medium values.
The successful candidate will join and supplement an existing team where you will be well supported in your continued personal development.
Those wishing to apply to this position should fit the following criteria;
* Have some form of estimating or pricing experience whether that be from an estimating role either at a junior level or whilst carrying out an operational role on site.
* You should come from a construction background, ideally civils although those from a complimentary construction build or specialist background maybe considered.
* The role requires individuals to have a strong team ethos and be flexible in their working approach.
* Hold a good level of IT competency.
* Looking to progress and develop further in the estimating discipline.
If you feel you fit the requirements of the role and are looking for a rewarding career within a positive working environment, please send an up-to-date CV detailing your career history to date and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity in further detail