Salary: £35k to £40k (DOE)
Location: Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Home Counties
Our domestic and commercial tree surgery client are looking for experienced Arborists and Tree Surgeons to undertake work in Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and the Home Counties.
With safety at their core, our client’s services include all aspects of tree work including surveys, stump grinding, site clearance, fencing and tree planting.
The salary depends on experience and falls between £35,000 and £40,000 per year.
The successful candidate will have industry experience, hold the relevant NPTC or LANTRA certification and be able to complete tree works safely and to a high standard.
A full driving licence is also required.
In this role you will be required to:
· Lead a team to ensure work is completed to specification and to a high standard
· Work from height
· Be able to undertake heavy lifting
· Possess a strong work ethic
· Work safely with power tools
· Be reliable and have excellent time keeping
· Produce excellent standards of tree maintenance
· Aerial Tree Pruning
· Aerial Rigging
· Aerial Cutting
· Free Fall
· Full, manual driving licence
· Health & Safety
· CS30, CS31, CS38, CS39 or equivalent, MEWP, First Aid, Safe use of Woodchipper
· Safe Use of Stump Grinder certification is an advantage but training will be given
· CSCS Card
Apply now or call David at our Wallington office