Career Opportunity for Experienced Senior Site Chemist
Join the forefront of waste treatment and disposal with our client, a leading provider in the industry! We are on the lookout for a dynamic and experienced Senior Site Chemist to play a pivotal role in ensuring the efficiency, compliance, and technical excellence of our clients operations.
* Support and control onsite analytical testing.
* Organize and lead a team of site chemists to achieve objectives.
* Provide technical management to the operations department.
* Ensure strict compliance with legislation.
You will be:
* Educated to HNC standard or higher.
* Organized with effective planning skills.
* A strong communicator.
* Hands-on with the ability to take initiative.
* Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar site chemist role.
* Must possess a valid driver's license.
You will receive:
* A competitive salary and bonus scheme.
* The opportunity to mentor and train staff, paving the way for progression into managerial positions.
* Work in an inclusive team that collaborates and supports each other.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an existing site chemist (or similar) to elevate their career. To be considered, send your CV or call (phone number removed), quoting reference M9367.
Take the next step in your career and be part of a dynamic team shaping the future of waste treatment and disposal