£20,500 + regular pay raises and bonuses
* Based in Dorking
* Contributory Pension
* 22 days holiday increasing a day a year for each two-year service up to a maximum of 25.
* Car Parking available
* Full training provided with 6 monthly reviews / bonuses
As a trainee member of the Claims team, you will be trained to investigate, negotiate, and settle claims over a 2-year milestone training period. You will be allocated a small number of claims to start building your own claims portfolio, which will include claims involving Credit Hire and non-serious Personal Injury. A performance review, including a salary rise, will be awarded every 4 months for the duration of the milestone training period. The Salary rise is performance related for trainee positions.
What the day-to-day role of our Trainee Insurance Opportunity involves:
* Ensure that allocated claims are fully investigated
* Communicate with Policyholders, solicitors, and others by telephone and in writing
* Maintain accurate estimates on outstanding claims so the appropriate reserve can be made for each claim
* Work within the team to ensure that all claims are settled within appropriate time scales
* Work flexibility within the team, assisting colleagues wherever pressure is greatest to enhance overall team performance.
Required Skills and Qualifications of the Trainee Insurance Opportunity:
* Experience of working in an office environment.
* We expect our Trainee Insurance worker to have customer service experience.
* Good standard of education
* Well organised with excellent attention to detail
* Good team player and rapport builder
* PC Skills
Apply now for more information