Your team responsibilities
We are seeking to expand the dedicated BlackRock Client Coverage team with an individual focused on managing our OneMSCI relationship with this important client. This individual would be responsible for proactively driving engagement with various teams at BlackRock, supporting their ongoing use of MSCI products and looking for opportunities to continue to expand our partnership.
The role demands a consummate relationship builder, both internally and externally, to ensure superior support for our largest client and to look for opportunities to grow our business with BlackRock through new and expanded solutions. The individual will work very closely with the global BlackRock Client Coverage team and the Client Services teams supporting the client. In addition, this individual will interact with all parts of the MSCI organization, including Marketing, Research, Product, Indexes Investments, Legal, Technology, and Finance to ensure that we are delivering the full breadth and depth of MSCI resources to the BlackRock relationship.
What we offer you
· At MSCI we are passionate about what we do, and we are inspired by our purpose – to power better investment decisions. You’ll be part of an industry-leading network of creative, curious, and entrepreneurial pioneers. This is a space where you can challenge yourself, set new standards and perform beyond expectations for yourself, our clients, and our industry.
· Wherever you are located you will find transparent compensation schemes and employee benefits that can help ensure your financial security and health. While they vary by different locations, we offer a broad range of benefits that are part of the value you receive as an MSCI employee.
· Our flexible ways of working will allow you to maximize your potential, and we will empower you with the trust, accountability, and advanced technology to perform at your very best.
· You’ll find a purposeful approach to wellbeing to provide you with all the resources you need to be your best at work and in your personal life. Our ‘Here For You’ Employee Assistance Program is available for our employees globally, providing confidential emotional support, financial and legal advice free of charge.
Your key responsibilities
· Manage proactive engagement with BlackRock teams, drive effective communication of key developments & initiatives, and ensure we are set up to deliver superior support across BlackRock in the Americas
· Actively look for growth opportunities, particularly within our Index relationships, through new and expanded solutions, partnerships, product development, research collaborations, etc.
· Drive education efforts related to MSCI products to help reach new users and further retention efforts
· Answer detailed client inquiries about MSCI content and methodologies; actively engage with Client Service on escalated issues / opportunities to ensure priority treatment
· Manage strategic meetings with BlackRock across a range of topics, including key focus areas such as International Investing, Factors and ESG & Climate. This involves building agendas, identifying and engaging appropriate MSCI stakeholder participants, developing content and materials; and owning follow-ups
· Work closely with the Index Product & Research teams to support ETF and index product development, as well as with Marketing to focus on ongoing product support
· Participate in preparation effort for MSCI senior management ahead of senior meetings with BlackRock
· Engage regularly with EMEA BlackRock market data and index provider strategy teams on agreement-related requests
· Communicate with global colleagues covering the BlackRock relationship to ensure a consistent and holistic approach to managing the relationship Work closely with all other key internal partners to ensure that all significant client needs, opportunities, and pain points are communicated, followed-up upon and escalated as appropriate
Your skills and experience that will help you excel
· Language skills: Fluency in English required; German, French or Italian would be helpful but not critical
· Knowledge of financial markets and, more specifically, ETFs and other delta-one products
· An understanding of ESG and/or Indexes and the impact they have on the current investment landscape
· Applicable experience working in institutional sales/relationship management in financial sector
· Detail-oriented with strong technical skills, data management experience and/or project management -oriented work
How we’ll support you
· Our culture of high performance and innovation relies on our people sharing their knowledge and lifting each other up. You’ll be surrounded by a collaborative, global network of talented colleagues who will support and inspire you to do the best work of your career.
· We believe new and challenging experiences drive personal growth and innovation. With the right challenges, encouragement, and development support you can shape your own career experience. Career paths are multi-directional, and we encourage and support internal mobility to help you identify new opportunities to progress and take control of your future.
· As a new joiner you’ll be enrolled on our Global Orientation interactive learning experience to set you up for success.
· Our tailored learning opportunities will enable you to acquire the skills you need at your own pace, choosing between the courses and certifications best suited to you. Our Learning@MSCI platform coupled with access to LinkedIn Learning Pro will provide you with all the resources you need for to accelerate your professional growth.
· At MSCI we act in ways that encourage respect for all voices, ensuring that everyone can be themselves and feel like they are a part of the company. We are intentional about ensuring that everyone is treated fairly and supported with equal opportunities to succeed.
· We have eight MSCI Employee Resource Groups: All Abilities, Asian Support Network, Black Leadership Network, Climate Action Network, Hola! MSCI, Pride & Allies, Women in Tech, and Women’s Leadership Forum.
MSCI is a leading provider of critical decision support tools and services for the global investment community. With over 50 years of expertise in research, data, and technology, we power better investment decisions by enabling clients to understand and analyze key drivers of risk and return and confidently build more effective portfolios. We create industry-leading research-enhanced solutions that clients use to gain insight into and improve transparency across the investment process.
To learn about life at MSCI visit careers.msci.com , follow us on LinkedIn and Glassdoor or join our Talent Community .
To all recruitment agencies
MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location, or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected parental leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. MSCI is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please email Disability.Assistance@msci.com and indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Please note, this e-mail is intended only for individuals who are requesting a reasonable workplace accommodation; it is not intended for other inquiries.
Note on recruitment scams
We are aware of recruitment scams where fraudsters impersonating MSCI personnel may try and elicit personal information from job seekers. Read our full note on our careers site .
This employer is a corporate member of
myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals,
students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.