Working within a leading Broker supporting an existing Client Accounts within the Commercial SME Markets
* Understand the clients’ business and risk management needs and support the delivery of those needs through the provision of ongoing service.
* Keep track of impending renewals, gathering renewal information in good time to enable terms to be adhered too.
* Preparation of market documentation in accordance with clients and market needs
* Support the creation of presentations for both new and existing clients.
* Accurate and timely production of client documentation
* Ensure that market documentation is closed in a timely manner.
* Liaise with technical teams to assist the delivery and processing of insurance placements.
* Maintain accurate and concise placing files, using corporate document management system.
* Liaise with compliance to ensure all procedures are followed.
* Accurate and timely input of data in all applicable systems
* Able to pay close attention to detail.
* Initiative, drive, and enthusiasm to succeed.
* Willingness to go the extra mile.
* Results and service driven.
* A team player
* Excellent knowledge of common IT systems, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel - and able to grasp new systems quickly.
* Flexible and adaptable
* Organised and clear thinking
* Skilled at influencing and negotiating.
A highly competitive salary and benefits package is offered to the successful individual.
For further information please contact Su Partridge FIRP or please submit your CV for the Clients consideration.
The Recruiter Insurance Specialists are acting as a Recruitment Agency