SME INSURANCE ACCOUNT HANDLER
SALARY £27,500 to £32,500 + CII Support
One of our longest standing clients is now looking to expand their SME Insurance Account Handling team after recent unprecedented growth. This role will be supporting the Account Executives with SME Mid Market business for a company with a 93% retention rate and due to recent retirement's this fantastic role has become available.
The candidate will need to be highly motivated and looking to grow their career within the Insurance profession. They will be given a wealth of support from their team who have a track record of helping people achieve their goals.
The majority of staff have been with the frim for a number of years due to how the business values it's staff and their progression and development.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Arranging and securing appropriate cover for new business and renewals, including recognising, and highlighting cross-sell opportunities or uninsured areas, and involving key stakeholders throughout the process.
* Responsible for assigned renewals, MTAs, and quotations in accordance with the company renewal process and placement strategy.
* Understanding clients their risk exposures and insurance needs.
* Dealing with insurers regarding quotations, policy and claims queries in accordance with the company's service level agreements.
* Manage Aged Debtors within the agreed service standards, escalating to key stakeholders where applicable, ensuring the client has the most appropriate method of premium finance available to them.
* 25 days holiday in addition to statutory bank holidays
* Company Pension
* Death in Service
* Annual performance pay review
* Discretionary bonus based on performance
* Fully funded social events
* Full support for taking CII exams (monetary bonus recognition when DIP CII and ACII achieved)
* To have strong influencing, negotiating, problem solving and analytical skills
* Adaptable, focused, and professional
* A good level of knowledge of the Insurance market.
* To have broking skills and a detailed knowledge of the core range of products & services
* Sales and service process knowledge, particularly sales through service
* Relationship building is key as you will be dealing with longstanding clients.
* To keep up to date with insurance industry developments and regulatory changes
* Use of account management systems and Microsoft Office.
If you are an experienced Insurance Account Handler with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently shortlisting for interviews.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy