Account Manager - £24K to £29K + healthcare + discretionary bonuses + 25 days holiday
We are looking for a brilliant Full-Time Account Manager to join our growing team. This is an amazing opportunity for someone with sales experience to join our enthusiastic team.
What’s in it for you?
An amazing opportunity to grow with our ambitious company, with a clear progression plan
£24,000 - £29,000 depending on experience
A clear commission structure on all revenue generated and quarterly bonuses with an OTE of £50k to £100k
Private healthcare, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, discount and fuel cards and discretionary bonuses
Excellent hands on training and continued development in sales, customer relations and tax
A great work environment at our plush offices in the heart of the city
We’re a social bunch - regular work events and company trips
Flexibility around working hours, options to WFH
Your birthday off!
Laptop and phone provided
We are a close-knit, supportive team – health and wellbeing are close to our hearts
Opportunities to give back with volunteer days or charitable initiatives
Gorilla Tax Rebates is a dynamic client-focused tax rebate company specialising in helping individuals claim back tax refunds and rebates related to work-related expenses.
We aim to demystify the tax refund process, making it as simple, straightforward and transparent as possible. We’re dedicated to helping individuals recover significant amounts of tax owed to them.
As a developing enterprise, we plan to expand our team significantly over the coming months, we are now looking for a proactive, individual to thrive in our fast-paced, passionate team as an Account Manager. We’re an outgoing team with a fresh and innovative approach to what we do.
You will be working in our luxurious new offices in the heart of Manchester City Centre. We can offer flexible working opportunities around both location and hours.
In the role of Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for prospecting leads through to supporting our clients throughout their tax rebate claims. If you’re passionate about helping clients, have a knack for sales, and are motivated to deliver excellent customer service, we want you on our team as an Account Manager.
No previous tax experience is required but you will need to be forward-thinking and willing to learn simple tax-related queries to provide advice and support to our clients. As an Account Manager, you’ll need a self-starter attitude to proactively identify eligible clients for tax rebates and drive results. You will ideally have a background in a sales driven, client focused environment.
Key Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Prospecting and generating leads through various methods
- Qualifying leads and closing sales
- Onboarding and guiding clients through the tax rebate process from start to payout
- Providing excellent customer service
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients
- Managing and updating accurate records of sales activities in our CRM system
- Staying updated on industry trends and product knowledge
- Collaborating with the sales team to achieve collective goals
- Seek feedback and testimonials from clients following successful claim submissions
- Work proactively with the team and outsourced suppliers, whilst following processes
Skills & experience required for the Account Manager role:
- Previous experience of winning sales or working in a similar related field
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets and KPIs
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships
- GCSE English and Maths grade A-C
- Competence in numeracy is essential
- Strong computer literacy and MS skills
- Process driven and organised, ensuring client records are detailed and up to date
- Following specific procedures when dealing with sensitive personal and financial information
- Tax or finance experience is not a necessity but may be beneficial
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Able to work flexibly within a team environment
- Self-motivated and results-driven, able to work efficiently remotely
- Detail-oriented and analytical in approach
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales tools, such as Hubspot
- Adaptable and able to problem solve
If you have the relevant experience and are a motivated, results driven individual with a passion for building relationships and driving sales, we would love to hear from you.
If you're looking to take a step forward in your career as an Account Manager, then apply today