We have partnered with a leading city centre broker to recruit for an experienced client service handler.
The main purpose of this role is to deliver a high quality advisory service to both new and existing clients to negotiate with them and the insurance market to ensure their needs are met.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and ensuring their insurance needs are met promptly and efficiently.
* Ensure that client growth and retention targets are met
* Responding to requests for new quotations, adjustments and renewals
* Ensuring that all client records are set up accurately and updated accordingly
* Adhere to FCA regulations at all times
* Establish and build up strong client relationships
* A minimum of 5 years working with the insurance industry, ideally commercial.
* Strong communication and negotiation skills
* A good organisational and administrative background
* Cert qualified or keen to progress towards this
What we can offer to you:
* Rewarding salary
* Hybrid working
* 26 day's holiday plus bank holidays and increasing with service
* Contributory pension
* Bonus scheme
* Birthday day off
* Life Insurance