We are hiring a Regional Account Manager for an established leading award-winning lender to focus on identifying, developing and managing relationships with mortgage intermediaries, professional introducers and direct applicants in order to originate new lending opportunities in line with company budgets and growth plans.
SALARY - Basic £60k (OTE£110k) - Basic £75K (OTE £125K)
Responsibilities for Regional Account Manager
* Originate, manage and develop relationships with mortgage intermediaries, professional introducers and direct borrowers within your given region.
* Manage deal flow to maintain a strong sales pipeline across both bridging finance and buy-to-let mortgages in order to meet and exceed agreed targets for both product lines.
* Work collaboratively with the internal sales team to book and manage your own diary with a primary focus on face-to-face appointments.
* Use phone and email to effectively respond to new business enquiries and record these appropriately on our CRM system, whilst providing an exceptional level of service to our broker partners.
* Develop an in-depth understanding of our products, criteria and lending policy in order to deal with new business enquiries effectively and provide suitable training to intermediary partners.
* Develop an understanding of how to use our broker portal in order to provide suitable training to intermediary partners.
* Complying with responsible Lending policies.
* Attendance at industry roadshows and events, when required.
* Keep abreast of competitor product offerings and market conditions to enable feedback internally for further product developments.
* Excellent sales and presentation skills
* Proven track record of success in a sales environment
* Strong negotiation skills, ability to persuade others and handle objections
* Technical product knowledge in order to facilitate and agree deals.
* Highly skilled written and verbal communication
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (to include Word, Excel and Outlook)
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Proven achievement of meeting agreed sales targets within set timescales
Knowledge and Qualifications
* A strong knowledge of bridging finance and/or Buy-To-Let finance.
* Experience in wider specialist finance market would be beneficial
* Understanding of Treating Customers Fairly, Money Laundering, Data Protection, Responsible Lending, FCA & PRA regulation
* Self-motivated & driven to meet and exceed sales targets
* Highly numerate
* Punctual and well-organised
* Willingness to travel
* Resilient and comfortable working to deadlines and under pressure
* Keen attention to detail
*** Do not delay - APPLY NOW