The Project Start Group, are a fast growing, successful recruitment organisation based in North Bristol.
We have grown a large team of experienced Account Manager and work within modern offices in Yate, with many great features to excel at recruitment!
Due to our growth, we have successfully developed a variety of markets and business streams and are now looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our successful team.
We are a fun, friendly and dedicated team who are keen to welcome their next team member: -
What you will be doing: -
* Communication to clients clearly and addressing their concerns and resolving any conflicts that arise.
* Manage the candidate recruitment process.
* Building strong relationships with existing clients.
* Raising clients’ business concerns and needs to the company management team.
* Negotiating and closing business contracts with existing and new clients.
* Delivering sales pitches to prospective clients.
* Preparing and presenting business and account updates to the company’s management.
* Following up clients to ensure they are satisfied with the company’s services.
* Contributing information to sales strategies by assessing current service results, monitoring competitive products, assessing needs to be filled and analysing client reaction.
You will need to be: -
* Client services and business development experience.
* Passionate about creating a supportive environment where targets are exceeded
* Commercial, innovative and ambitious
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to build rapport quickly
* Self-motivated and a strong initiative
* Knowledge of a specific recruitment sector would be ideal but not essential.
* Strong presentation and negotiation skills
* Confidence and a persuasive manner
* Tight organisational and time management skills
* Great business sense and the ability to work to budgets.
What we can offer you: -
£30k + comission + team commission
24 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Company pension scheme enrolment after 1 month.
Generous holiday allowance with flexible hours and days (part time hours).
Quarterly incentives, high achiever lunches and holidays
Shut down over the Christmas period.
Free Parking in new refurbished modern office park
Constant supply of coffee, tea, biscuits and a lovely chill out area for lunchtimes & breaks.
Free Bar and Games Room – what more could you need!.
The opportunity to attend regular industry training courses, meet-ups and conferences and the chance to work in a fun and focussed team!
If you have recruitment industry experience and are looking for a new opportunity with a company that supports you to grow your career and learn new skills, then we are keen to hear from you.
Please call Clare on (phone number removed) for more details or email your CV, with your interest to prompt a call back