Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Based in Amersham
£30,000 to £35,000
Our client who are a fantastic award-winning brokerage based in Amersham are looking to recruit a Commercial Insurance Account Handler to join their company due to growth across the business.
This is a great opportunity for an experience Insurance Account Handler to work for a brokerage who really care about their staff and where you are not just a number.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within commercial insurance or have experience within package polices.
The successful Commercial Insurance Account Handler will be responsible for managing their own book of business and working closing with other Commercial Insurance Account Handlers and Executives.
This is a full-time role with hybrid working.
* Managing a book of commercial insurance business
* Cross selling to ensure maximum revenue into the business
* Working towards individual and team target
* Producing new business from referrals/enquiries
* Issuing and sending out documentation to clients
* Adhering to all FCA rules and regulations
* Providing a high level of service to all clients
* Previous experience working as a Commercial Insurance Account Handler
* Experience within Commercial Combined, Property, Fleet, Liabilities, Retail etc
* Cert CII is desirable or the ambition to study towards
* Experience using Acturis would be advantageous but not essential
* Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work well as a team
If this is a role that you would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online or contact Hills Consultants