Role: Major Business Account Manager – Direct Sales (Energy I&C experience essential)
Salary: £Competitive plus Bonus
Are you ready to take on an exciting role in the energy industry and make a significant impact? My client is a dynamic and fast-growing company looking to expand their team with an experienced Major Business Account Manager – Direct Sales. The role has senior responsibility for delivering growth in the B2B (I&C) business energy channel. You will be responsible for the set up and development of this brand-new channel and have overall responsibility for managing Flex Procurement contracts, growing, and managing your own customers, onboarding clients, and selling a variety of services. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Major Business Account Manager, to join a dynamic, organisation to help shape and mould their Direct business and grow the division. If this role sounds like a good fit for you, apply today!
* To setup and develop the Direct Sales channel, in line with the overall requirements of the company.
* Develop, maintain, and grow a portfolio of I&C clients along with identifying new openings and opportunities to enhance and maximise revenue opportunities.
* Manage client expectations and work towards agreed targets and SLA’s.
* Build strong working relationships to develop and grow your portfolio.
* Achieve challenging key performance indicators for acquiring and retaining new business
* Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management of the smooth running of the accounts right through the life cycle
Skills and experience required:
* Experience and knowledge of working in a UK Retail Supplier
* Knowledge of Account Management - Direct Sales is essential along with knowledge and experience of the flex procurement process, including an ability to construct and deliver high quality contracts
* Commercial awareness regarding product/service development and strategic direction for all the channel’s activity
* Relationship Management is key to the role but with a hands-on approach and ability to manage key stakeholders
* Somebody who can present at all levels including board level within the Energy industry