National Account Coordinator
A sweet treats manufacturer, working with small and national businesses to develop new and exciting products. They are part of a large food and drink network, helping this company to find and source the very best ingredients.
What will you do?
* Manage the delivery of customer accounts
* Work with the procurement and planning teams to support accurate forecasting
* Sales order processing
* Researching and completing information for customer submissions and tenders
* Maintain PO’s on customer database
* Provide presentation support for the Senior support
* Recording price changes and ensuring CRM and pricing database is always updated
What do you need?
* Ideally from the Food sector
* Experience of working as a sales administration or in a busy customer service role
* Ability to analyse figures and prepare into delivery format
* Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
* Excellent communication skills
What’s on offer?
* The working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm, 4 days in the office and 1 from home. Rising to 2 days after probation
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays, parking available on site, pension and private medical insurance
* You will be joining a family run business that offers a great products and innovators in their field