Employee Benefits Account Manager
Location: Kimbolton, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Duration; Permanent, Full time, Hybrid
We are working with a highly regarded Independent Financial Advice firm who are looking for an Employee Benefits Account Manager to join their busy Kimbolton office and assist in providing a highly personalised financial planning and investment management service.
They are looking for someone with a Financial Services or Account Management background who has excellent client facing and Administrative skills.
In the Role you will work closely with the Employee Benefits Consultant and be managing Group policies including :
* Group Pensions schemes
* Group Life Assurance
* Group Death in Service
* Life policies
* Income Protection
* Critical Illness
Role Responsibilities of Employee Benefits Account Manager:
* Administering a portfolio of corporate clients
* Act as the point of contact with corporate clients via telephone & email
* Relationship building with corporate clients
* Draft scheme reports
* Use of internal CRM systems
* Adhere to data protection & FCA regulations
What’s needed to be considered?
* Previous experience in a Financial Services, Employee Benefits Administration or Account Management
* A keen interest in Workplace Employee Benefits
* Proven experience in providing quality support & building credible client relationships
* CII qualifications would be a bonus
* Experience using IT Systems and Software including platform/provider websites and portals
What’s on offer?
* Salary up to £35,000
* Hybrid and flexible working
* Studying and progression support
* Group pension, PMI and DIS
* Friendly office Environment
Apply today to be considered for the Employee Benefits Account Manager position. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client.
Employee Benefits Account Manager, Admin, Workplace savings, Financial Services, Account Manager