Location: Chipping Warden, Northamptonshire
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday, 09:00–17:30
Pay Rate: £12 p/h
Employment Type: On-going work
Igloo are excited to be recruiting a new Account Executive in Chipping Warden on behalf of one of the UK's leading fleet solutions companies.
Main Purpose of Role:
Ensuring all operational functions for the clients are achieved within the SLA’s and to the internal best practise, in order to minimise any failings and escalating any issues.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities:
* Build strong relationships with the key personnel who regularly utilise our client’s service, and on an ad hoc basis, attend any review meetings with clients to support your Strategic Account Manager (SAM).
* Key customer KPI management and adherence.
* Escalate where there is a risk of service failure or high dissatisfaction levels to SAM and ensure a preventative measure/solution is proposed post-investigation.
* Support SAM with management of the customer tracker for performance review meetings.
* Ensure any complaints are uploaded internally using specialist software and ensure they are closed as per the service level agreement.
* Deal with any vehicle delays and other issues notified by Despatch, liaising with the customer to advise of issue and any action being taken.
* Log new bookings for client onto internal system and make amendments on the system for existing bookings.
* Review client bookings on system to check they are workable; intervening and offering alternatives where the booking is not workable.
* Review customer complaints in order to ascertain the issues and what happened, providing a full breakdown and solution where appropriate.
* Input new vehicles onto the system in a timely manner, so that vehicle is ready to be used as soon as it is delivered.
* Running daily reports for both internal and external use, including to check booking requirements.
* Run daily de-fleet report and communicate to client cars that are due to be de-fleeted in forthcoming period and will be returned to the client.
* Arranging for clients / Sales team to come and collect vehicles (paperwork and moving vehicle).
What kind of person are we looking for?
* Previous experience in automotive or logistics sector is desirable but not essential.
* Strong administration skills.
* Previous experience in an administrative role.
* Good standard of PC literacy is essential.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, to all levels, both internally and externally.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Logical and methodical approach to tasks.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Has a professional attitude, building and maintaining strong relationships with internal departments and external customers.
* An effective and supportive team player, who enjoys working in a group environment.
* Highly self-motivated and able to work unsupervised to achieve high standards on a daily basis.
* Proactive, positive and has flexible attitude to work.
* Willingness to work alone or as part of the team, and travel to other sites if required