Farm Account Handler
Up to £30,000
Gained experience within commercial insurance but want to move away from the corporate, old fashioned way of doing things?
Want to move into a team where you feel valued, are continuously invested in and that truly puts the customer at the heart of everything they do?
My client is one of the UKs leading insurance providers, helping customers and clients - providing services to make their lives easier and hassle-free. A company where you can go through training, progression, and development within.
* Charged with managing account renewals and modifications directly with clients.
* Acquire new business from current clients and inquiries.
* Assisting Agents in their more significant account meetings
* To ensure renewal while creating income and growing the company's profitability and making sure all Company Standards and FCA standards are fulfilled or surpassed.
* Ensure that each client receives high-quality service in compliance with their demands and specifications.
* Periodic client visits to assist the Account Executives and Agents
* A minimum of two years' experience in the insurance sector is required, ideally in a position similar to this one.
* Agriculture experience or a keen interest in the farming sector.
* It is preferable to have expertise or experience with general commercial or specialty insurance products (D & O, Cyber, and PI).
* A strong desire to build relationships with insurers and clients.
* People who possess the motivation and drive necessary to deliver an amazing customer experience to both current and potential clients.
* Possess the self-assurance and capacity to communicate clearly both orally and in writing, as well as the capacity to pick up new knowledge and abilities.
* Contribution to Company Pension scheme
* Onsite parking
* Access to savings at High Street brands, travel, and supermarkets
* Contribution to a monthly gym membership – subject to T&Cs
* Health and wellbeing plan - cashback for dentist, opticians, physio and more
* Employee discounts on a range of NFU Mutual insurance policies.
* Company Annual Bonus
* Beer Fridays/ Paid lunches
* Staff trip abroad if annual targets are hit.
Please contact Daniel at i2i Recruitment for IMMEDIATE consideration!
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance