Are you seeking a long-term career within the insurance broking arena? Are you looking for a role that can offer you genuine career progression opportunities?
If so, we have a brilliant new opportunity available with an independent insurance brokerage in the Stockport area as they look to recruit a Graduate Account Handler.
Joining the business as a Graduate Account Handler, you will be responsible for delivering a high-quality service to corporate clients, taking instructions, giving advice and negotiating terms with underwriters amongst other responsibilities.
This opportunity will give you the grounding to become a successful Account Handler, with a full training programme to help you to prosper in the role. Excellent progression opportunities are available also, with a clear career path set in place for you to develop into a Trainee Account Executive position in future.
This role will 100% suit an Account Handler with a strong academic background at the beginning of your insurance career or a recent graduate looking to enter a career in insurance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual with a keen interest in the insurance industry to gain the knowledge, experience and qualifications to have a successful insurance career.
Required Skills and Attributes:
* You will be a driven and self-motivated individual with a keen interest in working in insurance.
* A strong work ethic is essential for your success in this position.
* You must possess excellent communication skills, both in a verbal and written manner.
* Excellent organisation and time-management skills with a keen eye for detail.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
* GCSE Mathematics and GCSE English Language grade 5 or B
* Five other GCSE’s grade 4 to 9 or C to A*
* Two A-Levels grade C to A* or equivalent - unless relevant insurance experience
* 2:1 degree or equivalent - unless relevant insurance experience
If you are interested in this Graduate Account Handler opportunity, please apply with your CV today!
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants and quote job reference NJR14351