NO TEACHING EXPERIENCE NEEDED. - Electrical Engineering Instructor Role
Up to £38k
I’m currently working with a large college organisation based in the North East of England. The College provides excellent facilities for over 13,000 students from across the area, they pride themselves in the campus and equipment they have access to.
They’re looking to recruit a permanent, full-time Electrical Engineering Instructor join their dedicated and friendly Engineering Team. For this post, they are looking for someone who is time-served with strong industry background. Specifically this will be looking at more of a pracitcal delivery within the Workshop.
Electrical Engineering Lecturer Responsibilities:
* Role will include delivering on a range of qualifications, including but not limited to Pearson’s Level 3 BTEC’s and City & Guilds Level 3 T Levels.
* Deliver for the role may involve Classroom and Workshop
* Plan a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of all students
Electrical Engineering Lecturer Requirements:
* Teacher qualified or willingness to learn
* Previous teaching experience/working with apprentices is preferred but not essential
* Keen to pass on knowledge to the next generation
* To hold a minimum of a Level 5 in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
* 37.5 hours per week
Electrical Engineering Lecturer Benefits:
* Salary up to £38,000 depending on qualifications/experience
* 45 per annum plus statutory Bank Holidays
* Support through further qualifications
* Teachers Pension scheme (23.6%)
The College is holding interviews at the earliest opportunity and therefore if you are interested, please contact Fin immediately.
I specialise in placing Engineering and Motor Vehicle candidates into the Education sector, therefore if this is a career path that appeals to you please feel free to call in to register your interest