Senior HR Information and Systems Officer
Lancashire Constabulary are looking to recruit a Senior HR Information and Systems Officer within the Human Resources Department at Hutton HQ.
About the role:
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual who can lead a team responsible for the administration and development of HR systems and the provision of management information to help deliver a robust and reliable workforce planning function.
This will be achieved through provision of data, research and analysis, forecasting, making recommendations and preparing and presenting briefing papers. You will also co-ordinate system and process developments to deliver organisational objectives, including the use of Microsoft Teams to drive efficiencies across the HR service.
Some Key Responsibilities will include:
• To assist the Strategic Workforce Planning Manager deliver a robust and resilient workforce planning and workforce information and systems, coordinating the approaches to system and process developments so that the aims and objectives determined by the Chief Constable are met.
• To manage the day-to-day administration of HR systems including fault reporting, access requests, password reset process, exception reporting, auditing.
• To run queries against HR and other ICT systems in order to obtain data for analysis.
• To support HR teams in collecting and analysing additional data through design of electronic forms or surveys.
• Embrace a continuous learning culture and by identifying and embedding organisational learning opportunities.
• To carry out any other duties which are consistent with the nature, responsibilities and grading of the post.
You must meet the following criteria;
• Applicants must hold a Level 5 qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. HR, Business Management, Information systems, Computing, Mathematics, and Statistics) or be willing to achieve this within 2 academic years of starting in post.
• The candidate must also be an associate member of CIPD or other relevant body and able to demonstrate continual professional development within HR (following successful course of study).
THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS VACANCY IS THURSDAY 23RD NOVEMBER 2023 AT 23:55PM.
Interested? Please hit apply now!
Our reference: SE3404
Vacancy: Senior HR Information and Systems Officer
Location: Hutton, Preston
Salary: £33,915 - £38,007
Hours: Full Time, 37 hours per week
National World / Smart Hire are advertising on behalf of Police & Crime Commissioner for Lancashire