Commercial Account Handler
Salary : Negotiable
A well-established national insurance broker is seeking to speak with an experienced Commercial Account Handler who are looking for a confident brand and in return offer both career progression and an excellent working environment.
* Working in partnership with our Account Executives, to deliver the needs of your clients. First class interpersonal skills, dedicated to customer happiness and aware of maximising opportunities are critical to your success.
* Build renewals documents, reports, balancing the mid-term adjustments and crafting new quotes for customers. A high attention to detail is essential when dealing with this much information.
* Ensure client details are recorded accurately and entered onto Acturis quickly; this allows us to keep all client records accurate for audit purposes.
* Provide cover by renewal date to meet your client needs. Being organised, efficient and dedicated to your clients means you handle all of this on their behalf.
* Assist your clients with queries daily, confirm cover with the insurers, process policies and chase up outstanding documentation when required.
* Manage all account queries and credit control matters, highlighting any concerns to account managers on time.
* Prepare underwriting information for presentations to insurers. Design and deliver presentations as required.
* Follow up on new and existing renewal business quotations.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
* Experience within the Insurance Industry with Commercial insurance is essential
* Background in either a broker or insurer in an Account Handling role
* ACII/Cert CII qualified would be advantageous.
If that describes you and you want to learn more, please apply and I will contact you shortly with further information