The Team & Focus of the Role
We’re on the lookout for our new Hospitality & Events Assistant based at our Estates Office in Ashby de la Zouch.
This role is pinnacle to the business to ensure a smooth experience for all our clients and internal colleagues who visit both of our Ashby offices .
If you’re someone who enjoys providing a first-class client experience, has a high attention to detail and enjoys working in adaptable situations then we’d love to hear from you.
Duties will include:
* Setting up meeting rooms for external & internal events
* Arranging catering for any meetings/events as required
* Ensuring rooms and external meeting spaces are presentable and have all the equipment required
* Ordering and maintaining refreshment supplies for colleagues at both of our Ashby sites
* Liaising with 3rd parties for supplies and organising out of office meetings
* Assisting as required on reception to cover lunch periods and/or holidays
* Processing supplier invoices for payment
The successful candidate will have...
* Previous hospitality or events experience within a professional services environment (preferred)
* Excellent communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Ability to remain resilient and adaptable in pressured situations
* Strong Excel & other Microsoft packages
* As the role is split across our two Ashby sites, having your own transport would be beneficial
Why Fisher German?
We’ve been around for a while, but it doesn’t mean we are behind the times! Across our network we operate a hybrid working policy. As this role is primarily focused around on-site events, then you will be required to work from the office on most days. However, there may be times when you’re catching up on admin tasks, that you may be able to work from home. You will be part of a social and digitally connected workforce with the chance to get involved in a variety of activities, like sports events, pop-up bars, BBQs, CPD days, live leadership updates on Zoom, picnics in the park and lots more.
What’s not to love? We work hard but we also have lots of fun! If that sounds like something you would enjoy, then please get in touch.
We have a history going back as far as 1830 but have been Fisher German since 2000. We operate UK wide advising and managing a range of client portfolios with national visibility across all 5 of our divisions.
Bring Yourself to Work
It’s simple really, we are passionate about what we do, and we want you to be driven to succeed with us. For this to happen, you need to feel supported and included which is why we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer