Commercial Insurance handler – Bromsgrove
Salary up to £35,000 DOE, Pension Bonus and other Benefits Hybrid Working
On site Parking, 5 mins from train station, Easy access from the A38
Our client is a National Broker with the Highest reputation in the Insurance Market. Operating from offices across the UK they place into the insurance Market over £500 Million GWP and employ over 1000 staff.
This is an exciting roll which will include the day to day handling of the existing portfolio of business and in addition looking at new business opportunities as they arise.
• Provide broking services to all clients and work alongside the Directors of the Business
• To provide a quality service to existing clients, covering all aspects of their insurance arrangements; to advise, review, arrange and secure the appropriate cover at a competitive premium.
• Deal with new business, mid-term adjustments and renewals in the relevant markets according to company terms and conditions,
• Carry out instructions regarding the arrangement or amendment of insurance for clients, referring the query to the appropriate person when the enquiry falls outside own knowledge and experience.
• Deal with telephone enquiries promptly, referring the query to the appropriate person when the enquiry falls outside your own knowledge and experience.
• Be aware of market developments in your business areas and bring them to the attention of clients and colleagues where appropriate.
• Input and accurate processing of new business, amendments, and renewals on the computer system to maintain accurate records, in accordance with company procedures.
• Maintaining an accurate and up to date diary system to ensure all documentation is issued and payments collected in a timely manner in accordance with company procedures
• Exercise judgement when reviewing proposals, either new or renewals, referring to a senior colleague or insurer when appropriate.
• Attach correct wordings to certificates including any other wording (exclusions, conditions, warranties etc.) in respect of self-issue policies.
• Liaise with Insurers, other colleagues and claims when appropriate.
The client offers an excellent remuneration package include OTE bonus.
If you wish to apply for this position, please complete the online application and David Helliwell from Cameron James will be in contact with you