Location: Cheltenham/Swindon SN2 Group
Driver Licence Required: Yes
About: Audi Cheltenham
Audi is an exceptional brand that is continually progressing, leading with the latest innovative technologies and solutions. Fuelled by passion to create the ultimate customer experience. Here at Heritage, you will work side by side with some of the most knowledgeable and passionate individuals the industry has to offer.
The role of the Accounts Assistant is to maintain an efficient and methodical system in all matters which relate to vehicle stock book invoice and cashbook entry of bank transactions and related matters. To ensure accurate records are kept and maintained daily, maintaining clarity and precision in all transactions and recording and passing all messages expeditiously and accurately.
You will need to be a well orgainsied individual who is computer literate in MS Programmes. Previous experience within Able to priorites workload and deadlines.
What Blade can offer you
* Flexible working patterns and opportunity to work part time
* Generous Long service and loyalty awards for 5yr, 10yr, 15yr,20 yr. plus
* Employee Assistance Programme – qualified emotional and practical support 24/7
* Life assurance 3x your annual base salary for death in service
* Cycle to work scheme
* Eyecare voucher scheme
* Pension scheme with employer contributions
* 22 Days annual leave and bank holidays
* Staff Discounts
* Days leave for your Birthday