COMMERCIAL SMALL BUSINESS ACCOUNT HANDLER - FARNHAM - £27K - £35K
My client is an award winning insurance broker based in Farnham. They are looking for a Commercial Small Business Account Handler to join the growing team. This role could be hybrid for the right candidate with one day a week working from home.
My client is looking for dynamic and determined individual with a keen can-do attitude and a willingness to learn and further their career in their friendly, rapidly growing Commercial team. You will ideally have at least 1 year general commercial insurance experience and an understanding of the insurer markets.
Primarily based at our their new offices in Farnham, the role will be to support the Commercial Manager, Account Executives and Partners in servicing and administering the insurance programmes of their diverse existing clients. You will also play an active part in working with the team to convert new business leads.
* Provide quality service to existing clients and my client's partners, covering all aspects of their insurance arrangements; to advise, review, arrange and secure the appropriate cover at a competitive premium.
* Deal with new business, midterm adjustments and renewals in the relevant markets according to company terms and conditions.
* Carry out client/partner instructions regarding the arrangement or amendment of insurance for clients.
* Liaise effectively with the insurers and the client/partner to ensure an appropriate strategy for renewal.
* Obtain renewal terms and present to client/partner.
* Issue renewal documentation in line with contract certainty.
* Ensure premiums are collected prior to the commencement of cover.
* Handle all queries, whether written or by telephone, in a professional manner and process effectively in line with service standards.
* To be aware of, and to follow at all times, the firm’s policy on Treating Customers Fairly.
* Record all relevant information, correspondence and documentation on Acturis and make effective use of the diary system.
* Competitive salary
* Discretionary bonus based on performance
* 25 days annual holiday plus Bank Holidays
* Private Medical Insurance
* Death in Service
* Free parking
* Ongoing in house and third-party training
* A close-knit, vibrant company with ambitious growth plans
* Modern offices, centrally located office in the attractive market town of Farnham, Surrey
* Regular, company organised social event
So if you have a good level of technical insurance skills and accuracy and attention to detail then please do apply