SME/ Commercial Insurance Account Handler –Luton
Basic Salary to c35 k DOE+ Flexible Benefits, Assistance Towards Insurance Qualifications
Our client is a leading National Insurance Broker who are now looking for a SME Insurance Account handler due to the continued growth of the team
Excellent opportunity if you are looking to move into SME insurance from a Personal lines position
Working with the Account Executives with responsibility for the day to day administration of accounts, point of contact for routine enquiries, issuance of documentation (including invoices, summaries, certificates etc.).
• Assisting in the presentation of risks to underwriters and negotiation of terms.
• Liaising with Insurers and clients
• Utilising online quote facilities (training provided)
• Managing own book of smaller commercial clients, dealing with all aspects of the annual insurance cycle including renewal.
• Cross selling other insurance products
Skills and Experience:
• Experience within the Insurance Industry with particular reference to commercial insurance.
• Excellent communication and administration skills.
• Ability to organise work flow, prioritising tasks as required, with minimum supervision.
• Strong report and letter writing skills using Microsoft Word & Excel.
• Previous sales experience would be beneficial.
If you want to apply for the position, please complete the link and David Helliwell from Cameron – James will be in contact with you