Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Location –Southend on Sea
Salary – up to 38k base (DOE Negotiable)– & Benefits
Our client is at the forefront of the Commercial Insurance broking market Trading for Over 10 years
With a reputation of employing some of the most respected insurance professionals in the market they are now looking to add to their existing office Commercial Account Handler
This is a unique opportunity as our client is looking for Insurance Professionals who are looking to develop their career with a Highley respected Broker. The role will consist of contacting Existing clients and new clients with regard to their commercial insurance requirements
Working with the Account Directors with responsibility for the day to day administration of accounts, point of contact for routine enquiries, issuance of documentation (including invoices, summaries, certificates etc.).
• Assisting in the presentation of risks to underwriters and negotiation of terms.
• Liaising with Insurers and clients
• Utilising online quote facilities (training provided)
• Managing own book of commercial clients, dealing with all aspects of the annual insurance cycle including renewal.
• Cross selling other insurance products
Skills and Experience:
• Experience within the Insurance Industry with particular reference to commercial insurance.
• Excellent communication and administration skills.
• Ability to organise workflow, prioritising tasks as required, with minimum supervision.
• Strong report and letter writing skills using Microsoft Word & Excel.
• Acturis experience desirable
If you want to apply for the position, please complete the link and David Helliwell from Cameron James will be in contact with you