*WE CAN OFFER SPONSORSHIPS*
At our care home The Uplands Care Home, we are looking for dedicated Registered General Nurses to join us, the nursing home is a 81 bedded nursing and dementia home located in Shrewsbury, Shropshire.
If you have a passion for enhancing the quality of life then working in our nursing home will be the right role for you.
As a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices.
We are looking for someone for full time nursing hours, this will be 12 hour shifts with paid breaks. We can also offer 24/36 hours if this is something that you are looking for.
As a Registered Nurse we offer additional benefits such as, welcome bonuses, paid breaks, renewal of your NMC pin.
We offer a great range of benefits, which include
* Welcome Bonus - Golden handshake
* £19.50 per hour
* Paid Breaks
* 36 or 48 hours offered
* Ongoing personal development plan and career progression
* Company Pension Scheme
* Friendly Working Environment
* Excellent career development opportunities
* Full time and part time opportunities
As a Registered Nurse you will be:
* Leading a team of care staff to deliver exceptional care
* Producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks
* Maintain accurate documentation and resident records whilst incorporating the use of modern technology
* Overseeing all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation
* Responsible for making decisions in a timely manner
* Utilising your clinical skills to provide guidance and support to all team members
* Making decisions and taking action in a timely manner
* Supporting, guiding, teaching and mentoring others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
What we are looking for in a Registered Nurse:
* Passionate about delivering great care and supporting the residents and their families
* Experience working with the elderly
* Demonstrate an understanding and application of relevant legislation in relation to the role
* Able to deliver nursing care in a clinical environment