• Managing all aspects customer accounts in regard to the clearing of invoices and query resolution.
• Processing returns for ensuring set criteria is adhered to advising the customers accordingly.
• Effective and timely cash forecasting, cash collection and allocation.
• Effective communication with both internal and external customers
• Creation of customer accounts.
• Maintaining contact with customers to ensure invoices are clear for payment.
• Basic administration duties such as sending out invoices.
• Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems.
• Other ad-hoc duties as required.
• Experienced in Excel and Microsoft Office Packages
• A minimum of 1 year of experience within a finance/accounts department.
• Good inter-personal skills.
Credit Control is a specialist division here at Venatu Recruitment Group which sits within the Commercial Division. If you are interested in the Credit Control vacancy and feel you match the desired criteria, please do get in touch and we would be happy to discuss the role with you in further detail.
At Venatu Recruitment Group, your right to privacy is important to us. By applying for this job, your information will be entered into our recruitment system.