Sewell Wallis are currently recruiting for a Junior Credit Controller on behalf of our client who are based the Castleford area. You will be working for a great, well-established company who offer excellent training and support as well as long-term progression.
The successful person will be switched-on, eager to learn and be interested in a career in credit control or finance. The client are open to looking at people with any transactional finance experience or those studying AAT who are interested in getting into credit control.
- Regular customer contact by phone, fax and email.
- Posting of cash received for allocated accounts.
- Raising of commercial and manual invoices.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date customer details and account records.
- Collection of overdue accounts.
- Creating new customer accounts on SAP, checking all information given is correct, credit checking where necessary.
You must have:
- Brilliant communication skills.
- An interest in finance/accounts.
- An eagerness to learn.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Free parking
- Flexible working
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions