Monday to Friday - Full time hours
The Role of a Credit Controller
Do you thrive in a busy, fast paced and varied role? Our client is looking for a reliable and professional individual to join the team as a Credit Controller. The role focusses on talking to clients and previous experience in a similar role is desired however, a customer service background will be considered.
Responsibilities of a Credit Controller
* Speaking with established customers and clients
* Chasing invoices
* Negotiating prices
* Building and maintaining relationships
* Problem solving
The successfully appointed Credit Controller will have the following skills and abilities:
* Effective communication skills (listening, verbal, written)
* Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
* Confident and friendly telephone manner
* Can handle a difficult conversation and can be resilient
* Experience of working within a similar role or a strong customer service background
* Reliable and have a good work ethic
* Permanent Opportunity
* Free Parking
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If we have not contacted you within 7 days you may not have been successful for this position but please feel free to give us a call to discuss similar roles.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position