Finance Assistant - Credit Control Assistant - 3 months initially
Based in Slough - 5 days per week initially whist being fully trained
Modern Offices, Free Parking
£11-£14ph + holiday pay
I'm delighted to be supporting our multi-site, business services client, as they require a Finance Assistant, to work closely with the existing Senior Credit Controller, based in their Slough Office. Ideally you will have a few years of recent finance experience, and be able to support the Credit Controller with a variety of duties as they go through a period of growth and peak of workload.
Ideally you will be able to offer some recent and varied finance experience - and your duties in this fast paced role will include:
- Supporting the Credit Controller, working on 4 different ledgers
- Cash allocations from incoming client accounts
- Taking ownership of the various email accounts to liaise with clients
- Assist the Credit Control with chasing of overdue debt
- Sales Ledger duties
- Handling queries via phone and email
- Daily work on Excel and Sage
- Supporting the wider finance team on a daily basis with anything finance related
This is a really unique role where no two days are the same! You will offer a positive approach to your work and be keen, enthusiastic and committed and able to offer recent similar experience - possibly from a Finance Assistant, or Credit Control assistant or Accounts Payable background but be willing to learn.
Initially this role will be hired on a 3 month temporary basis, with a high potential to be extended.
Please do get in touch for further details for this Slough based, Business Services client.